Posted: April 6, 2013 in Blogs, Pinterest
So for my next assignment I have to research 5 blogs about Pinterest. So when I first seen the assignment I was asking myself why do I need to write or know about a site for recipes, as I’m sure a few thought the same. Well after my teacher did his normal routine and found a way to get my interest and better explain how something was used for Multimedia Marketing. So here are the blogs I have found that even better explained how to use Pinterest or tools in Pinterest for Marketing.
1. Pinterest Free Analytics Tool for Business Accounts
Pinterest’s analytics tool and the types of information you can find there.
- The daily average number of pins, and the daily average number of people who pin, from your website
- The daily average number of times pins from your website were repinned on Pinterest, and the daily average number of people who repinned your pins
- The daily average number of times your pins appeared on Pinterest in the main feed, in search results, or on boards
- The daily average number of people who saw your pins on Pinterest
- The daily average number of clicks to your website that came from Pinterest
- The daily average number of people who visited your website from Pinterest
2. How To Harness The Power Of Pinterest For Your Business This is just a basic run down on how to and why to get an account up and going. It is from last year but the information is still very relevant and worth a look.
3.Is Pinterest Right for Marketing Your Business?
This blog goes over how to decide if Pinterest is right for anyone company and some ways to figure that out.
4. How to Setup Your Brand New Pinterest Business Page Jeff Bullas has become my go to blogger for most Multimedia marketing information. This blog is a step by step guide on how to set up and use a Pinterest account for a company
5. 8 strategies for Pinterest for business Great read and info. I have booked mark it myself to go back and read again for future reference .
Posted: March 17, 2013 in Thoughts
OK so Kim (my wife) and I just had our 4th child. He was born on 3-13-13 at 12:33, 13 days before his due date. Yes I know that’s a lot of 13’s and 3’s lol. Anyways Kim and I are what most call older parents, She is 37 and I am 35. While at the hospital giving birth I had the chance to meet and talk to younger parents (18-25) and it was funny how blown away they and others are that some one as “old” as Kim and I would have a baby. At first I didn’t think much of it but now after hearing it all the time it’s starting to get under my skin. I mean I don’t tell them how they are all just babies them selves. I feel I’m better qualified to take home a baby because of my age than someone so much younger.
Kim and I love our newest edition to our family and are completely happy we had him in our “OLD AGE”. We have a few friends who did the same when they were our age and was told it was much more enjoyable to have kids at an older age. So to all you whipper snappers (HAHAHAHAHA couldn’t resist) please under stand we maybe “older” but we are not to old to enjoy a new baby. Now I have to stop writing this so I can lay my son down for a nap……. and take one myself.